[TenTec] On being a satisified customer

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sat Aug 5 08:07:16 EDT 2006

Yep...that could be somewhat of a limitation with noisy/weak signal
conditions. I do find my #221 filter to be pretty good down at 400hz.
I haven't looked into it, but it might not be too much of a problem
to drop that down another 100 hz. Changing my 750 hz offset filter to
a 500 hz offset would allow me to listen down to about 300 hz. The
500hz offset roofing filter sure does a good job at cutting out the
QRN above about 800 hz, especially here next door to Florida where
there are constant t'storms.

Tom - W4BQF