[TenTec] Orion II delivered

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Fri Feb 10 11:18:35 EST 2006

"If you paid for 2nd day air and it didn't come in 2 days you should
request a refund of the shipping.

  From UPS Terms & Conditions of Service:"

Thanks Alan.  I'm doing just that.  UPS told me last night that the
shipper, in this case, Ten Tec, would have to request the refund. I
sent an email off to Glenda this morning requesting that they make
such a request.  Ten Tec would then credit my account.  In all the
times I've ordered computers, software, peripherals etc from Apple,
they have come by Airborne Express, signature required and never a
problem.

Remember a similar thread not long ago with folks sharing their
experiences about UPS and other companies. Nothing is perfect it
seems.  I've just had more issues with the boys in brown.

73,  Gary W7TEA