[TenTec] Using Airpax breaker

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 23:57:06 EDT 2006

both times  I tripped it buy running it into a high swr ( wrong  antenna for
the band selected) .  usually I run it into the steppir or the  gap voyager
and don't think about it, (automatic computer control) but I hit the  wrong
antenna switch. the breaker popped , and the fuse did not.

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 6/20/2006 8:17:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,