[TenTec] 546 Omni C Questions

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 10 15:21:16 EDT 2006

Ken,

I had an Omni D, Series B, the predecessor of the C.  The RESONATE control
is a pre-selector for the front end.  You peak it for most "noise" on the
band you are operating.

The rig has a hardware noise blanker.  The switch is a pull switch which
turns on the blanker.  The ALC is a variable setting to limit output.

I hope this answers you questions.

73,
John