[TenTec] Omni VII and Logic 8

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 09:33:04 EST 2007

I am trying to interface Logic 8 to my Ten Tec Omni VII and just can't
seem to make it happen.  There is no specific "Omni VII" option to pick
from, I've been told to use the Pegasus interface file.  I pick that one
out of the list, set up the parameters, but I always get an error that
says "mismatch" or some other equally mystifying message. It locks up
Logic and it takes a bit to get it going again. I'd like to hear from
anyone who has used Logic with an Omni VII.

I've been able to interface Logic with just all the other rigs I've had
here successfully, however this one is giving me a problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J