[TenTec] O2 Sweep

Duane Calvin ac5aa1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 22:30:54 EST 2007

Hi Ron,
	I'm curious what you find you like about the ICOM 'scope? I was over
at a friend's house and their ProIII had the scope running and it was
sweeping at about a 2 Hz rate - a far cry from the Orion's "real time"
(minus a few mils) scope.  Was I not seeing the normal band scope setting on
their Pro III?  It sure left me completely unimpressed.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com