[TenTec] Grounding

M. Todd Miskel kt0dd at bresnan.net
Tue Jan 9 22:05:30 EST 2007

Tnx AA6E for the info. So basically the people talking about running a ground rod with 33' (or other lengths)  radials are talking more of a counterpoise system than an RF ground...correct?  I have heard that an effective counterpoise system can enhance your antenna performance quite a bit. I was planning on trying a counterpoise system to solve a small RF problem in my shack, but now it seems it may enhance my problem rather than help it.

What I wouldn't give for 40+ acres right now...if I could afford it   Hi Hi....   73, Todd