[TenTec] Omni VI vs Orion

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 21:46:03 EST 2007

Interesting discussion about the QSK. I'm not convinced it's quite as
good as my venerable TS-930S, though I haven't done a side-by-side
comparison. I also haven't played with any of the CW/QSK variables on
the O II yet.

That said, the O II is simply a fantastic rig and I'm not about to go back.

Kim Elmore, N5OP