[TenTec] 229A Tuner question

David Cuttler davidcuttler at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 15:00:10 EDT 2008

I am not sure how to reply to questions or other replys, but I want to thank everyone for their suggestions.

It never occurred to me that there were switches available to place between the wall wart and my power strip. I plan on obtaining a bunch of them for other devices around my home.

I have the parts to make an adapter to go from the power cord on the wall wart to an RCA plug. It will be very short, and I will incase it with a piece of shrink tube.

David