[TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 21:55:52 EST 2009

if you wish to be sure the serial card is installed and the computer
recognizes the card look in SYSTEM (under CONTROL PANEL) > Hardware>Device
Manager>Ports. click on the PORTS (COM & LPT) and you should see all the COM
ports listed by number. in my case i have COM1, COM3 and COM4 plus to LPT1
and LPT2. if your ports are there, then check in the software you are using
to see if it also allows you to plug the item into one of those ports. just
find the right port and you should be properly connected.
jack ak7o