[TenTec] #217 swap for a #218 or #2018

Anthony Bowyer adb1x1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 12:29:40 PDT 2010

I know this is a long shot, but I though I'd ask in case.

I have a newer  #217 500hz filter (has both leads of the input and output caps
soldered on  the PC board rather than one lead soldered to the pin) that I don't
need and  would like to find a #218 1.8 khz filter (preferably later vintage as
well)  or even the 2018 (newer replacement for the 218). Anyone up for a
trade??

I tested the 217 in my Orion a few days ago and it works fine. I  have a 400hz
Inrad in that position and don't use the 217.

Anthony,  K4ZNO