[TenTec] OT: Question about TS-590 possible problem

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 8 10:25:27 EDT 2012

On 10/7/2012 4:10 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:

> We are simply asking for experience with the TS-590.
> I'm thinking the TS-590 is a random noise generator!
> After receiving information I have received (off-reflector) I honestly
> believe that.

		OK... perhaps you should take this up with
		the guys on the 590 reflector.  (not a flame,
		a serious suggestion.)

		Sheesh... with all that "experience" you tout,
		you would think you would have either
		1) discovered the problem before embarking on
		the mission,  or  2)  figured a solution.  In any
		case, your experience should have run this
		off at the pass.

		If the rig is such a bad rig... why are there no
		noises about it on the 590 reflectors?   This is
		the first I have heard of this potential issue,
		and I have monitored the 590 list for a long
		time.