[TenTec] Brand Loyalty

Arthur Lewis wa8vsj at ameritech.net
Sat Jun 15 15:55:10 EDT 2013

Dave,

You are right on. The idea of incentive licensing was to promote a higher
level of radio knowledge, but I guess that was lost. Now the tests are made
to get as many people on the air as quickly as possible. Somewhere down the
road we will all pay for this easy entry.

I am 76 and I will also be out of the way soon.

73 de Art WA8VSJ