[TenTec] Dim LEDs on Orion front panel

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Thu Oct 3 20:17:30 EDT 2013

I will cover the bet!

	(Of course, I have no freq-ing clue about
	this sort of thing, but I am game to gamble
	on it just to poke a little fun at Rick and
	put him on the spot...who has taught me a
	whole lot this year - but not enough to make
	me cautious in such matters!)       ;-)

Keep us posted... and let us know who has to
buy the beer when you determine the culprit !

On 10/3/2013 12:07 PM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
> I have not had this problem, but I'll bet $5 on the connector conductivity.

  73
> Rick, DJ0IP

../