[TenTec] Scout has vy low Pwr out on some bands

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Jul 16 01:26:19 EDT 2014

Geoff,

Tx for the tips.
I am not familiar with those products, but probably have similar.
I will do my research and see if they are the same.

The products I use are:
 - Kontakt 60 (the cleaner, probably similar to DeOxit or Cramolin).
 - Kontakt WL (a rinse to remove the "60").

This is the way we cleaned contacts when I worked for Rhode und Schwarz in
the 70s, repairing Tektronix oscilloscopes.

The Q-Tip is a good idea.

The problem is, the entire plug is very narrow but long.
It's hard to get down in there.  A Q-tip is probably the best bet.

The main thing is, we've found the cause of the problem.
I will fix it.

I really appreciate the tips from everyone.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)