[TenTec] (no subject)

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 18:15:42 EDT 2014

John,

If the CAT program sends a BW of zero, that puts control back to the
pot.  I do that in my N4PY Orion program.  So each BW change, I follow
it with a zero BW.  So can you make the BW command actually be two
commands with the second one a width of 0?  I actually send "*RMF0 Cr"
after each BW setting.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549