[TenTec] Eagle problem?

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Thu May 8 15:31:05 EDT 2014

I'm curious what mode he is running...I wouldn't expect that with one if the intermittent modes...but with AM, RTTY, or one of the digital modes sounds like he might be hitting a duty cycle limit.  Hope it's out where it can breath as well and not mounted in a hole up In a cabinet.

So many variables...

Either way I wouldn't keep it if it didn't meet his expectations or operating style.  I would be interested in what other radios he has used in the same way that don't have the heating issue.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad