[TenTec] Argo VI

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 13 12:54:12 EDT 2014

I just tried mine here.  The power setting goes from 0 to 10 in 1 watts
steps.  I don't know how accurate my meter is at very low power but at
the 1 watt setting it reads 0.2.  At the 10 watt setting it reads 9.8.
At the 5 watt setting it reads 3.8.

But the power changing is digital and moves in steps.  It may really be
1 watt at the 1 watt setting and my meter may just not read correctly at
that level.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549