[TenTec] Omni 6 Plus intermittent no TX or RX on 10 meters

K8mp at aol.com K8mp at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 17:39:54 EDT 2015

Thanks Mark,

I've replaced several of those relays over the years. I can do it in about
an hour now. But I'm fairly sure that 10 and 12 use the same set of
contacts so  it's probably not a relay.

I had the PLL board whack out on me some years ago and I was able to  fix
it by hitting all the solder joints. I'll try that on the osc  board. The
problem comes and goes when it feels like it so I think it is a bad  connection.

Seeya, Joe

In a message dated 6/25/2015 5:30:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,