[TenTec] SOLVED Re: HELP with broken off screw threads

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 10:34:52 EST 2016

Thanks very much for all the responses, this is really a great bunch of
guys!  Peter's message triggered an ah-hah moment and after trying all my
needle nose pliers, I was able to slowly and gingerly back the threaded
portion out and disaster averted.

Thanks, 73 and best holiday wishes to all,
Barry N1EU