[TenTec] orion 2 on off switch replacement?

Mike Stricker info4mjs at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 17:40:42 EDT 2016

Hi Denton,
Digikey and Mouser sell the exact replacement....when I had my O2, I ordered a couple of different switches because they were cheap when you consider shipping (I didn't need anything else at the time).  I got the exact replacement, one that had ON and OFF embossed on the switch with white lettering and another which had an LED behind it that would illuminate when ON.  I settled for the one with the LED.
As I recall they were in the $5-$10 range.
It is a very easy change but you will need to run a few additional wires to the switch if you want the backlight.
Good luck.
Mike, WA1SEO