[TenTec] Service Polcies

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Thu Mar 10 19:49:52 EST 2016

I thought so, too.

The Argonaut VI took a crap about three-four months after I had it. It was repaired under RKR  warranty.

Fast forward and whoa, company had been sold again.

Meanwhile down at the ranch, the Argonaut VI quit once more.

Different problem from the first

Thinking it would be “still under warranty” i waited until some of the smoke left the room before inquiring about it’s repair “under warranty” under the new company.

Unfortunately, warranties are considered liabilities, and therefore not covered. Rats!

I decided that since I don’t have stock of surface mount parts, it would be best to return the unit for a second time.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE

prosolar at sssnet.com