[TenTec] Omni D quits after 60-90 minutes

Curt Benjamin k8aicurt at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 10:58:37 EDT 2017

Tom, find out if there’s a signal missing when it quits – i.e. PTO or something. If it affects receive and transmit on all bands, I would say it’s not a pre-mix oscillator for one band,but something common. It also could be a DC voltage missing. I don’t have the manual in front of me to see what it could be – I’ll have to wait until I’m done with work. This seems like it would be a easy fix if you could think it through and take some measurements with the forum’s help if needed.

Curt, K8AI