[TenTec] ten tec omni 6 plus

MadScientist dukeshifi at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 10:17:09 EDT 2018

One more thing - try resetting the CPU. You do this by unplugging the radio from the power supply. Then remove the 2032 battery on the cpu board. Wait at least 30 seconds, then put the battery back in (preferably a new battery) and then plug radio back into the power supply and apply power. This process cures a lot of ailments in the Omni 6.

Gary