[TenTec] Eagle, no 80m

Gary Follett dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 00:38:58 EDT 2019

With little data, I can only suggest that one of the filter select relays has failed on either the LPF board or BPF board.

Te way this synthesizer works, it is unlikely that it would fail on only one band.

Pull the input cable on the TX/RX board and touch the TMP connector center with a thin piece of wire and see if you get band noise.

If so, work your way back to the input to the BPF board, then the LPF board.

Somewhere along the line you should see where you are losing your signal.

These boards work on both TX and RX.

73

Gary