[TenTec] OMNI 6+ general value present day?

N4IJ dougn4ij at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:37:16 EDT 2020

It would seem like I am advertising my OMNI6+ on this list but I have not
seen any listed on QTH or ebay lately for pricing. Right now am using my
OMNI6+ as backup to my FTDX5000MPL, so it sits on the shelf all the time
and does not get used.  Fully loaded with filters, roofing filter, no
scratches, etc. For what I have seen a long time ago, I would think it is
worth more to me than letting it go - especially since I am 90% CW operator.

73 Doug N4IJ