[TenTec] Corsair Accessories, Filters, Mic, PS, and more FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 09:49:35 EST 2021

Corsair Remote VFO, CW Crystal Filters,
Power Supply, Desk Microphone, Crystal,
Omni and Century 21 parts, and more For Sale:

.

TenTec 263 Remote VFO

The 263 remote VFO goes with the Corsair to
provide the rig with much more frequency
agility.

With the 263 remote VFO, one can transceive
on the rig's VFO, as normal, transceive
on the remote VFO, receive on the rig's VFO
and transmit on the remote (split), or the
reverse.  In addition it permits one to receive
on BOTH frequencies, and transmit on either one.
Very versatile.

This one works like it should.  It looks
really great.

Paper work is included for $175.

.

TenTec 705 Desk Microphone

This electret desk mic has the 4 pin connector,
with PTT and "hold" buttons.

It works great, and looks great.

With paper work for $79

.

CW Crystal Filters

Both of these crystal filters are used in
the 6.3 MHz IF.  This means that these
filters can be used in the Corsair, Delta,
Paragon, Omni V, Omni VI, and maybe
some others.

282 filter
250 Hz bandwidth for narrow CW
It works great.
With paper work for $79.

285 Filter
500 Hz bandwidth for narrow CW
It works great.
With paper work for $79.

.

TenTec 260 power supply

The 260 is capable of powering just about any
TenTec 100 watt rig, but it specifically
matches the Corsair in styling and color.

It has the 4 pin in line molex type connector
on it, that TenTec used for many years.

There is also a speaker in it, that is front
facing, giving better audio than the internal
speakers.

This one works fine, and looks really great --
close to new.

With paper work for $100.

.

Crystal for 12 m for Omni 546 series A or B

The early Omni series (A and B) did not include
the WARC bands, but they do have an "Aux"
position that can be used for the 12 meter
(24.8 MHz) WARC band, by simply plugging in
a crystal.

This is the crystal you need to do this.

It works fine.  Only $18.

.

TenTec Omni 546 Parts For Sale:

I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546 that I
am parting out.
Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible
with most all of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

PTO, digital readout and final module are
gone, but many, many parts are still available.

Available:

Metal parts:
Front panel
Rear panel
bezel
left and right sides
main chassis

Preamp assembly w/ metal work

Side plastic pieces that go between top
and bottom cover

3 switch module on left side

S meter light and socket

Plastic PCB Holders

Offset pot

Drive pot

Selectivity rotary switch

Mode switch

Mic jack

Headphone Jack

Internal PC boards:
SWR / TR
T/R Relay
RF Trimmer
VFO Mixer / Oscillator
Low Level Driver
8 Pole Crystal Filter
Audio Amp
Low Pass Filter
SSB Generator
Attenuator

Maybe a few things not listed.

Please let me know what you need.

.

TenTec Century 21, Model 570 Parts For Sale:

I have parts from a Century 21, model 570, available.
Most of these parts should also fit the Model 574
digital version.
Hopefully these parts will let several rigs live again.

PTO, power supply parts, and final module are gone.

Available Parts:

Metal parts:
Inside front subpanel
Rear Panel
Both left and right sides
Main chassis

Large PS Filter Cap

Headphone Jack

3 pilot bulbs and sockets

Circuit Board Assemblies:
Control board 80355
Audio Power Amp 80357
Front end board 80359
Low Pass Filter 80360

Please let me know what you need.

.

TenTec Original Boxes

These are original boxes only,
and do not include the equipment.
Inserts are included.

TenTec AC-5 QRP Antenna Tuner $8
TenTec KR-2 Keyer Paddles $5
TenTec 255 PS $20
TenTec 561 Corsair $30
TenTec 604 Keyer Paddles $5

These are original boxes only.

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson