[TOEC] Fw: [CCF] Situation with SAC 2003 logs:

SM5AJV sm5ajv at chello.se
Tue Nov 4 21:35:57 EST 2003

Uppsnappat på CCF-reflektorn.

/SM5AJV

----- Original Message -----
From: <jukka.klemola at nokia.com>
To: <jan-eric.rehn at telia.com>; <ccf at contesting.com>;
<cq-contest at contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:29 PM
Subject: [CCF] Situation with SAC 2003 logs:

Approx 200 good CW logs received
At least 140 good SSB logs received.

Processing all manually.

There are some logs with less than 10 QSOs.
Thank you for those, they are valuable for log checking.

There are many non-cabrillo files.
There are some paperlogs that have been printed on a computer...

If you have not sent your log in cabrillo format, please send it to
me directly.
In an email if possible, or on a disk if email is not possible.

If you have sent your log on email earlier than 1.10.2003 and have
not received a confirmation I have received the log, please re-send.

Situation of good logs I have received will be on SM3CER contest service
starting approx. Tuesday next week.

Thanks for bandwidth for this small contest..

73,
Jukka OH6LI

PS.
Jan, pse forward to TOEC reflector.