[TOEC] Russian DX Contest 2011 - Rules

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Fri Feb 11 02:26:25 PST 2011

Mats,

Yes of course no problem, you are just the messenger I do understand
that.
Well yes I saw the QRP rules also, I could speculate why they want
those changes but I will not do that.
In any case, 36 hours is all the same, 1 hour 36 or whatever isn´t
really important but to force people using "CAT systems" that is too
much.
Now, they can make the rules any way they want and there is still
going to be enough people participating however in this case for
me this is too much and too silly. I park my radio and rest my case.

I my opinion there are things in radio contesting that are far more
important however that would be a different subject.

Jim SM2EKM