TopBand: A92GRUMPY DOG VERSUS NA.

Bob Frick a92gd@contesting.com
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 05:55:03 +0300

Howdy,
   I have entered the following QSO'S into my A92GRUMPY DOG log.
Believe it or not, signals coming into this end from NA were the best i
have heard, even with some sort of new and unusual QRM on this end.
For all of you who I missed I', sorry. There were quite a few of you
out there -- AND ALSO QUITE A FEW RUDE ONES (that's all ill say about
that).

   KT2E KKC1XX KM3T K1CX W2JB N1RJ K4CIA W1CKA K2BU W9NGA W2BHM K5ZD
   W2RQ W4PY W1YY W4PK K1WW W1VO W2VO N4VV WW1O K3ANS K3II K3NW.

   first qso at 0115 and last at 0220.  appears at a russian (possibly
commercial of some sort) is popping up daily on 1.833 aroun 0215z. dont
know if its a birdie or what but the voice zero beats at 1.833 on cw
and 1832.26 on ssb.

    the following calls i heard and gave a report but never received a
reply:  N4JJ W2WG W3EA K1ST.  Sorry about that.

anway, if XYL lets me will be out here again tonight, same time, same
place. so stayed tuned.
73
A92GRUMPY DOG
BOB