TopBand: t33

W7lr@aol.com W7lr@aol.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:41:20 EST

I dont have direct contact with the t33 group, but have been qso their pilot
station by email.  Vasek OK1ADM says they will be on daily between 09 and 10
or 1030 utc - which you already know.  Log checking is not possible now due to
lost equipment enroute, so will be done by mid April on their return.  I also
suggested use of a USA QSX frequency since not everyones antenna will tune to
1908 - it would make the JA gang happier too.  Hope NI6T NE9Z and the rest of
you make it soon.  Good luck. 73 Bob W7LR