Topband: Using 1/2" PVC Conduit Vs. the Critters Who Eat Coax

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:44:28 EST 2003

What time of year did the critters eat your coax?  I just laid out about 700
ft. of RG-6 from the far end of my Beverage back to the shack.  I lay it
down about this time of year - after the farmer who leases the land harvests
his crop, and take it up in mid-April, before planting season.  Nothing has
eaten my RG-59 in the past 3 years, but I would hate to lose my long run of
RG-6 even though the stuff is cheap.

Don K4KYV