Topband: Conditions last night

JBaumgarte at aol.com JBaumgarte at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 11:18:36 EST 2004

In a message dated 02/12/2004 12:27:18 PM Central Standard Time,
btippett at alum.mit.edu writes:

> I could easily name a list of
> people who
> do it routinely.

Slamming this group is FB, HOWEVER, let's not throw the honest error folks
(like me) who admit to doing a little of this, in this same package.  By this, I
mean, the many serious 160 guys in the midwest--especially the upper midwest,
who rarely hear any Asians other than JA and would never work any of them if
they occasionally didn't call when they wern't 100% sure.  It's easy to
complain if you are in the east and can hear these stations 579.  Remember, in
Northern Minnesota, on a perfect night a huge signal for 4X4 or 5B4 might be 449,
so don't be too quick to condemn us for an occasional screw up done after a ton
of listening.  If it's too often, go at it!   Thanks.

John, N0IJ
Duluth, MN