Topband: PSK from VK info

Jayne Lindgren J.Lindgren at hull.ac.uk
Fri Jan 2 07:39:11 EST 2004

Hi all and a very Happy New Year.
Thought this info would be useful.Please note Mikes new listening
frequency.
73.
<This is from Mike VK6HD
Sorry for delay in replying.....visitors!!! 4  children and seven
grandchildren keep us busy at holiday times.
I now have had some pirate QRM on 1810 around my sunrise so I am going to
change to 1815....also if I get no reply I will also try your frequency
<1838>
I am legally allowed to operate all across the band on psk but we do have a
band plan which gives 1810 to 1815 for rtty/psk and one can use sstv above
1835. As the only other person who is QRV on 160 at my sunrise is VK6VZ I
know I would not cause him any problems by being on 1838. please look on
both frequencies. Please pass the word your end if you can...thanks.
Cndx have been very poor over the past two days and QRN has been at the S9
level.
73 Mike VK6HD>

Jayne Lindgren
Email: J.Lindgren at hull.ac.uk