Topband: Sunrise Angles

K3SV, Bill Gillenwater k3sv at pa.net
Wed Jan 28 23:23:04 EST 2004

Interesting web page that calculates sunrise angles and also sunrise times. The sunrise times are in phases which is interesting. I used the sunrise angle to verify some beverage headings, not that the GPS was in doubt, but just that it was a sunny morning and the sunrise was directly out the window. I was thinking "must be 90 degrees or more being winter", and wondered what it really was. Ran across this interesting site where you can enter longitude and latitude and get some neat data . http://www.hia-iha.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/sunrise_adv_e.html

73 Bill