Topband: ICE/Array Solutions Pre-amps

Dave_Richardson daves_shack at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 19:32:53 EST 2005

Hi
Wonder if anyone has had problems recently ordering items from the above company?
I ordered a 160m Pre-amp/BPF on their website early last December and received a confirmation.
When it hadn't arrived by late January I queried it by email and received a reply to the effect that my order had been forgotten but would be shipped immediately.
Well guess what? It's still not arrived over a fortnight later and my follow-up email last week hasn't even been answered.
Not very encouraging?
Tnx Dave G4GED