Topband: Topband like 20m in a contest

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad at enter.vg
Sat Feb 12 11:24:13 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

I have been on Topbnad since 1997, firstly as ZS5K, then here in ZL.  In
those 8 years I have never heard Topband like it was last night - 63 in the
log in total, starting with Herb, KV4FZ.  JA's and NA were pouring in, and I
would have worked more had I been able to stay up longer.

Let's hope we get more of that in the solar minimum!

73, Greg, ZL3IX

I just tuned over 160 before going to bed last night and Bob 9V1GO was 599
even with the IMP-button in on my  1000MP  mk V !!! !

BUT he gave me only 559 - so sanity returned !!!  hi

73  Rag LA5HE