Topband: Topband Reflector Guidelines

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jun 27 11:56:26 EDT 2006

Topbanders:

	Please follow our reflector guidelines:

i.e.  no off-topic posts, for sale, general tower
construction questions, etc.  The latter is much
better suited for the Towertalk reflector here:

Please either learn to edit previous messages or
delete them entirely; top-posts are NOT allowed
and will be automatically deleted.

"Minimize noise, minimize bandwidth, maximize
160 information, act like gentlemen and enjoy!"

			73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  Also remember to search our archives before
asking your question.  Chances are very good it
may have been answered previously, either on
Topband or another contesting.com reflector.

http://lists.contesting.com/archives/

Click the appropriate reflector above and then enter
key words in the "Search String" box at the top.