Topband: My Request on "Need Ideas on 160M Antenna"

Dr M J DiGirolamo DrD at 2020.com
Wed Nov 8 10:21:06 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

  I'd like to thank all of you who took time to write suggestions and detailed
instructions on my request for 160M antennas.  I have received over 20 replies
and would like to answer each one of them individually, however I don't know how
long this may take.  Hence, I'm writing to collectively thank you all for the
information and warm welcome you've extended me to the 160M band.

   I look forward to working you on 160M soon...

73,

Mike DiGirolamo, W4XN
Charlottesville, VA