Topband: topband dxcc list

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Sat Aug 4 17:29:49 EDT 2007

KD9SV:

 >The last update shown is 15 feb for the topband dxcc listing.  When does it
get updated?

         Nick VK1AA copied me on a note to K1ZM.  Due to a heavy
work schedule, Nick no longer has time to update it.  If anyone
is familiar with html coding, Nick is looking for a volunteer
to take over responsibility for updates.  Please contact him
directly at nick at clockmaker.com.au (and *not* to the list).

 >Also has anyone received a qsl from N8S for a topband QSO yet?

         My card came at the beginning of last week.  The Air
Mail sticker was marked out so it may have come via
surface mail (could not read the postmark).

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV