Topband: [Fwd: Re: Equal opportunity]

Art k6xt at arrl.net
Tue Feb 2 19:27:52 PST 2010

Again I say: This has nothing to do with my original post which I invite
you to re-read. I regret in the strongest possible terms ever using the
word "dupe" in my post. With respect to my post I urge anyone concerned
about a DX station selectively having QSO's based on personal criteria,
that are antithetical to a contest environment, write contest organizers
like ARRL and CQ requesting a rule change that would disallow QSOs from
such a discriminatory station.

The excerpt used below unfortunately deleted the context of my post.

It is not about individual stations. Its about a nonexistent rule that
needs to exist.

73 Art