Topband: Pseudo Inverted L & Radial Field

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Wed Oct 26 07:22:00 PDT 2011

On 2011-10-25, at 8:57 PM, Steven Raas wrote:

> 1) Would adding a a pair of 130' radials that are bent (running TO property
> edge and then along property edge) give me any real world performance
> difference? Would I have to add say 4 , 8 or 16 of these to make it worth
> while in ADDITION to the existing radial field.?

Hi Steve,

I highly recommend that you check into this EXCELLENT website for answers to your queries re. radial fields:

http://www.antennasbyn6lf.com/2009/12/series-of-qex-articles-on-ground-system-experiments.html

Rudy has done an absolutely stellar job documenting his experiments in this regard...I think you'll agree after having read through his articles contained therein.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ