Topband: Perimeter Elevated Ground System Wire?

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sun Sep 4 17:52:31 PDT 2011

My question is whether a perimeter wire attached at the corners will be
helpful, or should I use individual perimeter wires each connected to
the distant end of each short radial to create four 53' bent radials?
Or, I should have a single wire that is attached to the perimeter wire
for a 146' one-turn spiral radial? I'm not completely limited to four
wires, I could add more inside the box, but four is the most
XYL-friendly option. Thanks in advance for your responses. Paul, K5AF

Paul creation of even a skeleton  capacity hat to ground with a
perimeter wire connected to the ends of the short radials IMHO would be
better then a single bent wire.

Herb, KV4FZ