Topband: Closed for the season or maybe just redecorating..

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Sun Aug 25 12:35:38 EDT 2013

> This morning I set up a receiver to slowly scan (troll) from 1800 to
> 1830 kc...continuously. While I am working around here in and out of the
> shack I will hopefully hear anybody in range if there is activity.
> Bill  KU8H

Working some Europeans  in August 2013 about my bedtime.
All on CW

G3JMJ  very active many mornings 0346-0352 UTC  1.825 MHZ
IV3PRK often active  worked  0358 UTC  1.831 MHZ
SV3RF 0353 1.818 MHZ
G4EIM 0414   active many mornings 1.830 MHZ
I2ZFD  0400 1.830 MHZ

Hope these times & frequencies result in more CW contacts.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/