Topband: Closed for the season or maybe just redecorating..

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 12:12:06 EDT 2013

On 08/25/2013 12:35 PM, Bruce wrote:

> Working some Europeans  in August 2013 about my bedtime.
> All on CW
>
> G3JMJ  very active many mornings 0346-0352 UTC  1.825 MHZ
> IV3PRK often active  worked  0358 UTC  1.831 MHZ
> SV3RF 0353 1.818 MHZ G4EIM 0414   active many mornings 1.830 MHZ
> I2ZFD  0400 1.830 MHZ
>
> Hope these times & frequencies result in more CW contacts.
>
> 73
> Bruce-K1FZ
> www.qsl.net/k1fz/
Thanks Bruce,

It's four hours earlier here and I'm often in the sack before local
midnight. From what others are saying I am very suspicious of having a
problem here. With my 30 watt transmitter I can't always work whatever I
can hear but I have been able to hear quite a bit in the past.

73,

Bill  KU8H