Topband: Closed for the season or maybe just redecorating..

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 12:06:37 EDT 2013

Several of you have said that you were on this morning and there was a
lot of activity. I better start looking for a serious problem here. What
time this morning are we talking about. I was up at morning twilight
walking the dog and on the radios well before the sun was up. I'm on the
western edge of the eastern time zone...probably I started listening
sometime around 10:00 Z. I don't have an exact time as I had not
stations to log.

73,

Bill  KU8H