Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Feb 14 10:54:14 EST 2014

I used a noise bridge to cut all the RG-11 stacked yagi and phased verticals
phasing lines as well as harmonic stubs here when running a 2 station single
op contest, before SO2R.

Using the station receiver also works well as the backround noise null is
easily heard. I did that several times when a 9V battery was dead and
compared results later, they were right on.

Carl
KM1H