Topband: Stew Beef

K4OWR k2owr at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 14:02:51 EST 2016

:::: Your contention that a few hours of a contest "interferes" with
DX'ing, QRP, and digital is ridiculous since it provides many more
opportunities to pursue those very activities by providing contacts when
there is typically very little to behad. I've never noticed any amount
of activity, specifically on 160, on a non contest weekend, that would
be impacted since there typically is hardly any...again, specifically on
160 meters.
BILL K4OWR