Topband: 4 square

Steven R Daniel, D.D.S. nn4t at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 10:02:58 EST 2016

Thanks Tim. I should have done my homework. Now I have 8 580’ terminated beverages with Array Solutions transformers and terminating resistors. They are quite robust but when the warmer, less stable weather comes I disconnect both ends of each antenna to protect the hardware. Even so the odd Dec/Jan thunderstorm can cause a problem so I have a supply of 450 ohm resistors of the type recommended on this reflector, on hand for quick repairs! The maintenance never ends! Steve, NN4T