Topband: Straws in the Wind ....A 160m Dx'ing Sea Change is Upon us!

Hans Hjelmström sm6cvx at hjelmstrom.se
Sun Apr 1 03:35:58 EDT 2018

Good morning all

As it probably can not be stopped. The ONLY way seems that ARRL acts, and
NOT accept these modes ( unhearing modes)  for todays dxcc. If they make a
separate dxcc for these modes, anyone that prefer these kind of QSO,,,, can
use these for that NEW dxcc. And it will not impact ,,,todays dxcc.

And all others can continue with the challenge and work new ones , by the help
of improved antennas , operating skills   aso  aso

BUT as I understand ( wrong or not ) they ( arrl ) are not interested to act.

Have a fine Eastern .

Hans SM6CVX